Our WordPrESQTM Attorney Development
All our websites are custom-built on WordPress, and include our WordPrESQ™ attorney interface. WordPrESQTM is not a template; rather it is an interface for easily managing profiles, practice areas, and firm information.
What Are the Specific Capabilities of WordPrESQTM?
- Easy creation of automatically formatted practice pages.
- Easy creation of automatically formatted attorney profiles. Once your site is created, you’ll be able to easily add new attorney profiles, with text blocks automatically formatted for items like:
- Attorney images
- Speaking Engagements
- Practices Areas
- Office Location Selection (for firms having multiple offices).
- Automatic list of all attorneys in each practice area. Each practice area can display a list of attorneys in the practice area, together with attorney images (if desired). When an attorney updates his or her practice areas on their profile page, the changes are automatically made across the site in all affected practice areas.
- Easy image selection for all pages. Simply select the image to appear on the page from the media profile and it will automatically be added.
- Built-In Search Engine Optimization. No need to install plugins.
- Slideshows and Other Interactive Functionality
- Attorney images can be automatically shown with their blog postings
- Custom Pages for Firm Verdicts or Client Testimonials
Can We Take the WordPrESQTM Interface With Us?
YES. Once your site is built, you can have it hosted at any hosting company that provides WordPress hosting for WordPress (which includes most hosting companies).
More Information About WordPress
For more information about WordPress, please see the WordPress Site, including information about the number of WordPress apps and leading companies and organizations using WordPress.
Call Us to Learn More about WordPrESQTM for Your Firm!