When firms hire a fractional Law Firm Marketing Manager, they are not hiring one individual, but accessing an entire team of legal marketing specialists without having the corresponding fixed fees and overhead costs associated with hiring a full-time marketing professional who will only have a limited skill-set based upon their experience. Additionally, a fractional law firm marketing manager eliminates the need for paying overhead and other benefits, as your firm will pay only for the time used.
Find Out How a Fractional Marketing Manager for You Law Firm May Be the Most Effective Option. Call Us Today for a Free Consult!
The Esquire Interactive Law Firm Fractional Marketing Manager Difference
Both our CEO and Director of Marketing are attorneys. Our combined experience includes:
- Working at a AmLaw Top Firm as a finance and securities attorney
- Working for one of the top 200 worldwide firms as a senior mergers and corporate attorney
- Serving as the General Counsel of an Aerospace and Defense Contractor
- Serving as the CEO for a small Canadian publicly-held junior minerals exploration company
- Serving as an intellectual property attorney
As an attorney-led marketing agency, we understand the legal profession, the demands, the terminology, legal ethics marketing, and, most importantly, your clients. Over the course of more than 18 years, we have worked extensively with more than 125 law firms across the US ranging in size from solo practitioners to those with more than 60 attorneys in a wide range of marketing matters, including website development, social media, branding, SEO, video development, print advertising, content creation, and other matters.
Why Outsource When I Could Just Hire a Full-Time Marketing Manager?
Leveraging our services is a cost-effective way to enhance your law firm’s legal marketing. Instead of committing to a full-time salary, taxes, and benefits, you get the expertise of a full team, ready to develop and implement customized marketing strategies based upon your firm’s unique needs, and you pay only when you need us. We also offer customized marketing payment solutions which can range from hourly billing to more comprehensive fixed-time per month options.
We are a one-stop shop for law firm marketing needs. As a full-service fractional marketing agency, we specialize in developing strategic, cost-effective marketing plans which include:
- Branding and collateral development,
- SEO strategies,
- Analytics review and strategy (including Google Analytics, Google Ads Analytics, social media analytics, and our proprietary FirmMetrics™ reports which combine all of these matters),
- Website design and development,
- Content marketing,
- Collateral creation,
- Google Ads (PPC advertising),
- Social advertising,
- Print ads development
- Intranet design and development,
- Social media development and management,
- CRM management (such as Lawmatics development and integration), and
- Video production.
Importantly, when your hire an employee, you will be limited to the skill-set of that employee. By retaining us, you have access to the full range of legal marketing professionals with diverse skill-sets without the cost of hiring multiple individuals.
Schedule A Free Consultation With An Experienced Fractional CMO
If you’re considering a Fractional Law Firm Marketing director or manager, we invite you to call us for a free consultation to learn how we can help with your law firm’s marketing needs and to learn more about our fractional legal marketing services.
Fractional Law Firm Marketing Management FAQs
What Is Fractional Law Firm Marketing Management?
Fractional law firm marketing management is a cost-effective approach to marketing that allows attorneys and law firms to access top-tier marketing expertise on a part-time or contract basis.
This approach allows law firms to obtain a level of marketing expertise and a breadth of services that might be cost-prohibitive if sourced in-house. It saves on the costs associated with hiring, training, and retaining a full-time employee. Instead, law firms pay for what they need, when they need it, and are able to draw on the experience and insights of a full marketing team, rather than relying on a single individual.
Why Should I Hire A Fractional Legal Marketing Specialist?
Hiring a fractional legal marketing specialist offers significant advantages:
- Expertise: Access a team of marketing professionals experienced in diverse strategies tailored for the legal industry.
- Cost-Effective: Avoid the costs of a full-time employee. Pay only for services you need when you need them.
- Flexibility: Scale services up or down based on your firm’s fluctuating needs.
- Goal-Oriented: Receive a customized marketing plan designed to boost visibility and generate leads.
- Time-Saving: Free up your attorneys to focus on billable work and clients instead of trying to become a marketing expert in numerous areas.
Should I Hire an In-House Law Firm Marketing Manager or A Fractional CMO Agency?
Deciding between hiring an in-house law firm marketing manager or outsourcing your legal marketing depends on your firm’s specific needs and resources.
Hiring an in-house marketing manager can provide dedicated service and deep brand understanding, but it also involves costs like salary, benefits, and training. Further, a single individual may not have all of the skills needed for comprehensive marketing.
Outsourcing offers access to diverse skills and industry-specific expertise without incurring full-time employee costs. Fractional CMO agencies are flexible, cost-effective, and especially beneficial for smaller firms or those with variable marketing needs.
Evaluate your needs, resources, and long-term goals to make an informed decision. You may start with outsourced services, and as your firm grows, consider in-house hiring or a combination of both.