Internet Branding for Lawyers:
Building the Client-Centered Website
How can attorneys create an effective brand and website that will deliver new clients?
What works well, and what aspects of the traditional website approach used by most firms should be avoided?
Developing An Effective Brand and Website
An effective law firm brand and a compelling website are two of the most critical aspects of law firm marketing, as they can have a tremendous impact on new client development and revenue.
Step-by-Step Direction on Building a Solid Brand and Website that Resonates With Clients
Through Internet Branding For Lawyers: Building the Client-Centered Website, you’ll learn how to
- Create a unique brand that identifies and addresses client needs
- Differentiate your firm from competitors so that your firm will be seen as the right firm by prospective clients for their legal needs
- Develop a compelling Client-Centered Website with messages that resonate and lead to new clients
- Create powerful attorney profiles and practice area pages that convey the information that prospective clients are seeking.
- The Client-Centered Website approach is fundamentally different from the traditional law firm website approach, which focuses on the firm instead of on how clients are served.
You’ll learn how to avoid the pitfalls of the traditional law firm website, as well as how to use successful branding and a Client-Centered Website as the cornerstone of your firm’s marketing program.
Buy Your Book Today!