Professionally Written Blog Posts for Lawyers
Our Blog Services
We write professional legal blog postings for attorneys and law firms to help engage users, convey expertise, and increase search engine rankings. Ideally, blog postings will assist in conveying to potential clients that you and your firm are right for their legal needs. All of our legal blog postings are:
- fully optimized for search engine rankings, and
- contain original content. We are not a mass blog company where one person writes a posting, and then the posting is slightly modified and distributed to numerous firms.
Why Blogs Matter for Client Development
The Role of Blog Postings
Blog postings can play a significant role in new client development as they:
- Help a firm’s website achieve higher search engine rankings
- Allow attorneys to speak directly to prospective clients in an informal voice and to create the opening for a dialogue
- Can be automatically re-published on other social media sites; and
- Allow attorneys to showcase their knowledge and expertise.
Our Attorney Blog Packages
Professional Copywritten Blog Postings Concerning Non-Legal Content
- Posts are written on non-legal topics relevant to your firm, such as:
- firm news,
- community events, and
- causes that your firm supports
- Primary goals are to inform that public about the firm and the causes it supports, and to help search engine rankings.
Cost – $45/post, 5 post minimum
Attorney-Written Professional Blog Postings Concerning Legal Matters
Whether it’s a summary of the different chapters of bankruptcy law or a discussion about damages that may be compensable in a personal injury case, we can help.
- Because these postings require legal knowledge concerning the practice of they are attorney-written; however, they require no or limited additional research to be undertaken.
- The primary purposes of these postings are to provide useful information to clients about their matter, demonstrate attorney expertise, and improve website search engine rankings.
Cost – $75/posting; 5 posting minimum
Professional Blog Postings Concerning Specific Cases or Subject Matters
These postings are written to update users, prospective clients, and current clients regarding specific areas of law that may be changing due to recent court rulings or legislative action.
- They are generally written for professional audiences, such as in-house counsel or executives.
- These postings require attorney background to write, and research around the subject matter.
Cost – starting at $150/posting; 5 posting minimum, actual cost to be determined based upon the scope of work desired.
We can create custom packages depending upon your firm’s needs and requirements.
DIY Blog Content Consultation – We Show Your How to Get Started with Effective Blogging
Want to write blog postings but need help in getting started? We’ll show you how!
We provide blog consultation services to show attorneys how to write blog postings the easy and effective way. From identifying blog topics, goals, and sources of new content, we can show you how to blog in a way to help enhance your firm’s brand and better connect with potential clients. Our blog consultation services include:
- Identifying blog goals, such as how to create postings that will resonate with potential clients and showcase expertise
- Developing a blog schedule
- Creating a blog syndication strategy – how and where blog postings should be published to maximize the effectiveness of each blog, and how to connect social media sites to blog postings
- Showing you how to create and optimize postings for higher search engine rankings
- Review and making suggested changes on blog postings, if desired
- Learning how to cite the blog postings of others. and other blog etiquette
- Understanding how to write posting with a view to being cited by others (which will help search engine rankings)Cost – $125/hour; 3 hour minimum
Call Us to Get Started and Have a Custom Quote
Prepared for Your Needs!