Google Screened for Lawyers and Law Firms
Get Your Law Firm Google Screened Listing –
Only $575 for Listing Creation!
We Provide –
- Full listing creation around your practice areas and the geographic area served by your law firm
- Professional advice concerning bidding and geo targeting
- Your questions answered
- Pay only for phone and/or message leads (not clicks)
- Ability to contest charges with Google for unqualified leads
About Us –
- Led by a former “big law” attorney and aerospace defense GC, we’ve served hundreds of lawyers over 12 years
- We currently manage thousands of dollars of monthly spend for law firms
Jeff’s literally the man who wrote the book. Jeff and his team provide excellent work product and strategic advice. Jeff’s been in private practice and knows the marketing needs and client development challenges that every lawyer faces. I enthusiastically recommend Esquire Interactive.
– Tim Reckart
The Esquire Interactive Google Screened Advantage
DON’T PAY $2,000+ PER YEAR IN ONGOING AGENCY FEES!
- Other agencies charge $2,000 or more per year (often $200+ per month) for ongoing “services”, which typically is not anything more than a simple report that Google already provides to clients.
- We provide on feedback, recommendations, and suggestions on as-requested basis for clients at an hourly rate (no ongoing commitment).
- Get the help you need to create and optimize your listing.
Is Google Screened is Right for Your Firm?
Download our free 5-page Question and Answer White Paper, which provides an overview about how Google Screened works, the ethics matters that are critical to the practice of law, and critical information that you need to know.
By signing up, you agree to be included on our email list. Of course, you can always opt-out at any time.
Want to Talk to Us Directly and Get Your Questions Answered?
We would love to answer your questions about Google Screened. We charge $75 for a 30 minute consult (this amount will be applied to the account creation if you choose our services).
To schedule a consultation, please click here (add)